Local Real Estate Team Earns Most Prestigious of all Industry Achievements
More than just a sales-driven recognition, the Top 5 in Real Estate Network® meets a need that has never been addressed – helping consumers identify the most professional real estate agents in North America.
Top 5 enables successful real estate agents to increase their personal marketing share through the effective use of Personal Branding, Information Technology, Social Networking and Peer-to-Peer Real Estate Brainstorming, Coaching and Networking. To qualify, each member must first meet a stringent set of criteria, based upon performance, as well as educational and professional skills and service to the consumer. Members of the Network are carefully selected and managed by RISMedia, which has provided the real estate industry with objective, unbiased news for nearly 30 years.
Allan Dalton, president and co-founder of RISMedia’s Top 5 Network and John Featherston, RISMedia’s CEO & publisher and co-founder of the Top 5 in Real Estate Network® congratulated Northrop for earning this top status within the industry. “Creig has reached the very highest level of North America’s residential real estate industry. Not only are his professional accomplishments extraordinary, he has long been a true champion for home buyers and sellers in his area.”
RISMedia’s Top 5 in Real Estate Network® will provide consumers with a wealth of benefits. A primary benefit will be that consumers will now have both knowledge of and access to those real estate agents who can provide them with the greatest value. In doing so, RISMedia, through its Top 5 in Real Estate Network®, will essentially protect consumers who will now become more cautious regarding how they involve underperforming, less experienced and unskilled real estate agents in their important real estate-related decisions.
By working with a Top 5 member, consumers will benefit from: real estate decision-making tools and resources, and exclusive Top 5 Network information on all real estate-related needs.
The five following criteria that Top 5 members must satisfy:
- Experience: Consumers will take comfort in the knowledge that all Top 5 members have a minimum of three years experience (although the average tenure is substantially greater).
- Results: All members are ranked within the top 10% of real estate agent productivity within the industry (although a sizable percentage are able to claim they rank in the top 2% or better).
- Education: Top 5 members must satisfy professional real estate-related education requirements. The benefit to consumers is that we believe educationally oriented professionals are both better equipped and motivated to respond to the real estate-related needs of consumers.
- Information Technology: Knowledgeable and effective utilization of the Internet is indispensable if consumer informational needs are to be met. Top 5 members, in concert with RISMedia, the leader in real estate information systems, are vigilant in their commitment to provide both information and Internet-related services to both consumers and clients.
- Commitment to Community: When consumers call upon the services and skills of Top 5 in Real Estate members, they can be assured that members not only reflect the highest standards of real estate excellence, but also that each member has made a personal commitment to support the interest and betterment of the respective community they serve.
Want to know how The Creig Northrop Team of Long & Foster Real Estate can help you? Contact us today